Foot Golf Tampa - Now Open
Bring the family out for a round of Footgolf.
Call to sign up 813.671.3311
A sport where players kick a soccer ball into a cup in as few shots as possible. Play is most similar to traditional golf where each player takes turns striking their own ball. You will love Tampa Foot Golf!
Open Daily after 1:00pm based on availability
Please call for tee times 813.671.3311
ATTIRE & CONDUCT
Tee Times Available - After 1:00pm
18 Holes: $15
(Ages 15 and under $10)
Cart fee is an additional $5 per player
BYO-Ball or Rent a Ball for $5
· Footgolf appropriate clothing—Shirts, shorts, soft soled shoes like sneakers will be worn at all times. No Golf Spikes or Cleats
· Tank Top shirts are prohibited on course.
· Players are expected to let faster golf or footgolf groups play through (pass them) prior to the next tee.
· Please be aware of your surroundings and make sure there is not a possibility that another player will be struck or hit when you play your next kick.
· If a ball enters a sand bunker, play continues as normal but please rake the sand smooth when you exit.
· If renting a golf cart you must have a valid license to drive. Adhere to all golf cart rules and safety.
DO NOT PLAY YOUR BALL OUT OF
HOW TO PLAY
· Play each hole in sequence defined by the scorecard.
· Up to 4 players in a group take turns kicking their ball from behind the orange tee area and into the hole with the orange flag. Farthest out plays first after tee shot.
· Ball must be stopped before playing next shot.
· A ball may be temporarily removed (marked) if in direct line of another players intended kick
· Do not kick a ball if on a traditional golf green. No strokes taken for a drop. You may drop the ball off the green no closer to the hole.
· Total number of kicks and penalties are recorded as the player’s individual score for each hole.
· If the ball lands in a water hazard the player has the option of placing the ball within 5 feet of the water where it entered or playing from the previous position resulting in a 1 stroke penalty for both cases.
· If a ball lands out of bounds (white stakes) you may not play it from the yards and you may drop the ball within 5 feet of where it went out taking a 1 stroke penalty
· Free relief from signs and carts paths.